This article summarizes updates and enhancement made to the Remote Sensing (aka Air Intel) Tool.
- Housekeeping - KML style icons are all now hosted at https://cdn.intterra.io/public/icons. Detection.png and Aircraft.png (not common) moved here along with all others. Any reference to https://apps.intterragroup.com/kml/syles/snc/ should be no longer be used in .kml
- New Mission Notes - The Mission Notes file is used to provide a description of the mission and/or notes that are displayed in the Airborne Intel Tool under the FEATURES tab.
- Renewed capability for providing optional Feature Description narrative for images and videos.
- New vector ProductTypes for unburned areas and attended campfires.
- Update to ICD for providing optional ProductDescription in naming convention.
For details and sample products, check out Remote Sensing Onboarding.